Our goal is to develop a partnership with our customers to keep their vehicles safe and dependable. Trusting a repair facility with your automotive needs is no small matter. We do everything within our control to build and earn that trust every day, and have been doing it since 1950. Read what our customers say about Mancinelli's, here.
Our goals are made evident by our mission statement which reads:
- Mancinelli's Auto Repair Center is committed to achieving total customer satisfaction by delivering error-free service on time with service second to none.
We fulfill this goal in three ways:
- To make the needed repairs done right the first time.
- To make recommendations for regularly scheduled maintenance that will reduce the overall operating costs, as well as make suggestions for repairs that are in your best interest relating to the condition of your vehicle. Our customers come to us for advice on how to best maintain their vehicle.
- To educate you about your vehicle so that you can make more qualified decisions regarding its care and maintenance.
Some of the benefits of coming to us for repairs:
- Problem Solving is Our Specialty!
- Competent ASE Certified Master Technicians
- One-Stop-Service for All Your Vehicle Needs, including factory scheduled maintenance
- Outstanding CSI Rating
- 4 years / 50,000 miles on most repairs!
- Courtesy shuttle service (free within a 2 mile radius)
- 24 Hour Towing
- Convenient Early bird/Night owl drop off
- One day service on most work
- Low cost rental car available
- Centrally located in downtown Denver
Our Code of Ethics
- To perform high quality repair and service at a fair and just price.
- To use only proven merchandise of high quality distributed by reputable firms.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To promote good will between motorists and members of the Automotive Service Association.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required To correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises can not be kept.
- To maintain customer service records for one year or more.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
- To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all abuses within the automotive industry.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the Automotive Service Association.