Return To Blog
By Steve Mancinelli - June 24, 2015
The weather is warming up and you are getting ready to hit the roads on your next road trip! Make sure you get your car checked out before you embark on that adventure. We recommend the following:
Be sure to tag us in your pictures on Facebook and Instagram (@MancinellisAutoRepair)when you reach your destination and have a safe trip!
- Inspect all fluid levels. If your next oil service is coming up, schedule an appointment before you leave.
- Inspect your battery to see if it needs replacing.
- Changing a dirty air filter will help with your gas mileage, change it if you haven’t done so recently.
- Look for any leaks.
- Make sure you have tread on those tires, as well as the proper inflation.
- Your gas cap should not be loose or damaged to prevent gas from spilling or evaporating.
- Keep a case of water in your car in case of emergencies.