If you’re interested in a career in the auto repair industry, Mancinelli’s Auto Repair Center in Downtown Denver might have an auto mechanic or service advisor opportunity for you. Mancinelli’s Auto Repair Center is the premier choice for European, Asian, and hybrid-electric vehicle service and auto repair. Our auto mechanics are experienced experts — who with factory-level tooling, equipment, and annual service procedure and vehicle systems training — provide residents of Downtown Denver, Highland Ranch, Lakewood, Parker, Aurora, Westminster, and Golden with market-leading expert auto repairs and outstanding customer service experiences.
Mancinelli’s Auto Repair Center is a growing business, and the owner Steve Mancinelli is looking for experienced technicians, as well as apprentice service advisors and apprentice technicians who can be developed into expert professionals. Attributes Mancinelli’s Auto Repair Center is looking for include work ethic, enthusiasm, their level of caring, industry-recognized certifications, and others. If you think you’re perfect for the Mancinelli’s Auto Repair Center team, visit our careers page to review open positions and begin the application process. Applicants selected for an initial phone and/or follow up face-to-face interview will be contacted. Mancinelli’s Auto Repair Center is located in Downtown Denver at 375 Logan Street, Denver, CO 80203. We’re open Monday through Friday, from 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Full-Time Positions with Health Benefits and Retirement Plan
Opportunity and position information: Mancinelli’s Auto Repair has a great opportunity and opening for an Apprentice/Lube/Tire Tech, and we are especially interested if YOU have at least 1-2 years experience, but it is not a requirement. Why else consider Mancinelli’s Auto Repair? How about:
- 5-day work week
- NO Saturdays or Sundays; our Techs make great hours without cutting into family or personal time
- Modern shop
- Well-maintained and up to date equipment
- Plenty of room and lifts for our Techs
- Well-lit work areas
- All the latest software and computer terminals in our shop
- Professional Service Advisors who respect our Techs
- Our customers trust our shop so we always have plenty of good tickets for our Techs year-round
- Our shop is family owned, and has been at the same location for over 70 years!
*Even if YOU have never worked in an independent shop, we invite you to talk to us to find out more about our shop, our area and our career opportunities.
*Submit YOUR resume with confidence that all contacts with us are completely confidential. Do it TODAY!
Our benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Disability Coverage
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Percentage Match!
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Provided Uniforms
- Continued Paid Training
- Contact Us for Details!
Opportunity and position information: Automotive Technician. No weekends! Busy, established, well equipped, family owned auto repair shop in central Denver, celebrating 66 years in business at the same location!
Seeks a qualified ASE certified Technician to join our team. Performance pay structure based on qualifications and experience level.
- Must have necessary tools
- Quality repairs a must
- Positive attitude and a can do mentality
- Efficiency and timeliness are critical
- Should be able to work with minimal supervision
Some of the benefits offered:
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 5-day work week, no weekends!
- Major Medical Health Insurance
- Disability Insurance available
- Retirement plan with matching percentage
- 100% paid continuous training program
- Annual Christmas party and summer company barbeque!
- Paid uniform rental
Thank you for considering our Automotive Technician opportunity, we hope to receive your resume and hear from you soon.
Mancinelli’s Auto Repair Center, a family owned and operated industry leader in Denver since 1950, has an immediate opening for a team player. Our ideal candidate has excellent customer relations and organizational skills, experience in handling multiple tasks, a strong work ethic, handles pressure with a calm demeaner, and maintains a pleasant and friendly personality. A history in service or hospitality is a plus.
Some attributes we bring to the table:
- Work a 5 day work week, with a regular and set schedule.
- No Saturdays or Sundays, our team members make great commission without cutting into family or personal time.
- Modern shop with an old school feel and personality.
- Well maintained and up-to-date equipment.
- A true team atmosphere with great relationships between our technicians and our advisors/front office staff
- Annual summer BBQ and Christmas party
Our benefits include:
- Health insurance and a Health Savings Account
- Prescription coverage
- Disability coverage
- 401(K) Retirement Plan – with a percentage match!
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Uniforms provided
- Continued paid training and education in our field
Even if you’ve never worked in an independent shop environment, we invite you to stop in/write in to learn more about us, our shop, our area, and our career opportunities!
*Submit your resume with confidence that all contacts with us are completely confidential, do it today!*