Mancinelli's Hybrid & Electric Auto Repair Services
Repair Service for all Hybrid & Electric Vehicles
Offering service on all makes and models of HEV (hybrid electric vehicle), PHEV (plug-in hybrid electric vehicle), EREV (extended range electric vehicle), and BEV (battery electric vehicle) cars, sport utility vehicles (SUV) and light-duty trucks.
- General service and repair
- Pre-purchase inspection and consultation
- HV (high voltage) battery testing for both NiMH (nickel metal hydride) and L-Ion (lithium-ion) batteries
- HV (high voltage) battery balancing, reconditioning and replacement. Includes discharging and analysis of the battery individual modules, replacement of failed module(s) if required. Reconditioning of “bus bars”, electronics/ controller analysis, returned to a 95% state of charge of new and then charge to 60% state of charge for installation. All battery services include a 2 year/unlimited mileage warranty. (In most cases)
- Isolation fault diagnosis and repair
- Power inverter diagnosis and repair, including industry-leading waveform analysis
- DC to DC converter diagnosis and repair
- Generator (MG1) and Drive motor (MG2) diagnosis and repair using industry leading diagnostic equipment. (includes contamination %, stator resistance and resistance deviation %, insulation/isolation test, capacitance, and test value static test) The test determines over-all condition and service life of the motors.
- Electronic controller and electronics diagnosis and repair
- Regenerative braking system diagnosis and repair
- State of Health test (includes advanced level diagnostic test, HV battery test, visual inspection of HV cables and components, MG1 and MG2 testing, power inverter testing, DC to DC converter testing, HV battery cooling /ventilation inspection, and complete vehicle inspection.
- HV (high voltage) air conditioning diagnosis, service and repair
- HV (high voltage) battery cooling and ventilation diagnosis, service and repair
- HV (high voltage) cable replacement and repair (if repairable)
All our technicians are ASE Advance level /L3 (Light duty hybrid/electric vehicle) certified, licensed and have been trained for the use of our industry-leading equipment. Our technicians also are involved in an ongoing training program to stay current on all manufacturers services and repairs for all hybrid/EV vehicles.
Our highly trained staff is here to answer all your questions and service all your hybrid and electric vehicle needs.
Schedule an Appointment
About our Batteries
“Our approach to rebuilding hybrid battery packs produces a reliable alternative to factory-new batteries”
Rather than boasting a “proprietary” process, Mancinelli’s Auto Repair Center Hybrid and Electrified vehicle service approach to rebuilding hybrid electric vehicle battery packs is precise, independently standardized, and validated for efficacy.
Every battery pack is inspected for its quality, cleaned, tested, and prepared for reconditioning. The battery cells are cycled (conditioned), analyzed and screened; taken precisely to their lowest healthy state of charge, recharged to their highest capacity, then re-balanced to the original state-of-charge specifications. Only the best cells (modules) are kept; others are properly recycled.
After all cells (modules) have been analyzed and screened, the cells (modules) that do not meet our highest standards are removed and replaced with an equal (balanced) cell.
HV (high voltage) battery balancing, reconditioning and replacement includes discharging and analysis of the battery individual modules, replacement of failed module(s) if required, reconditioning of “bus bars”, electronics/ controller analysis, and returned to a 95% state of charge of new.
The final battery product is then reassembled, cycled a final time to ensure the highest quality, charge to a “install” charge of 60% state-of-charge.
Our batteries have a 2 year / unlimited mileage warranty (in most cases).
Mancinelli’s Hybrid and Electrified vehicle service utilizes technology created by Dr. Mark Quarto of QTS, LLC and FutureTech, a vehicle Electrification Technology solutions provider.
Schedule an Appointment