Nationwide Limited Warranty
5 years/50,000 miles
This limited warranty is extended to the original purchasing customer, and not to any person who may have purchased your vehicle during the warranty period. This limited warranty is made by Mancinelli’s Auto Repair Center, and will be honored by Mancinelli’s Auto Repair Center locally, or any pre-authorized AC Delco repair facility in the United States. In the event of needing out-of-state, or out-of-town warranty repairs, Mancinelli’s Auto Repair Center must be contacted during regular business hours, and pre-authorization must be obtained BEFORE any diagnostic testing or repairs are performed, or any cost related to the original repairs covered under this warranty are incurred. If warranty repairs are needed after business hours, the AC Delco warranty center must be contacted at 1.800. ACDelco (223.3526), and pre-authorization must be obtained BEFORE any diagnostic testing or repairs are performed, or any cost related to the original repairs covered under this warranty is incurred.
What is covered under this warranty
Mancinelli’s Auto Repair Center warrants that all repairs performed at our location will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 5 years or 50,000 miles of use, unless stated otherwise on the original purchaser’s invoice, whichever occurs first measured from the date of the first repair and the odometer reading shown on the original repair order. This warranty is conditioned on the vehicle being subjected only to normal, non-commercial use, and receiving reasonable and necessary maintenance during the warranty period, while complying with all required follow up inspections and/or services noted on the original invoice. The warranty will not be valid if the vehicle has subsequently been abused, misused, or if subsequent failure of or damage is a result from other parts or systems not repaired on the original invoice. If there is a defect in either materials or workmanship within the warranty period, Mancinelli’s Auto Repair Center reserves the right to either perform remedial repairs at no charge to you, replace the defective warranted part(s) without charge to you, or pay the pre-authorized repairs performed at the pre-authorized facility. This warranty covers, but is not limited to some of the following examples of repairs:
- Climate control systems
- Engine cooling systems
- Engine performance/drivability repairs
- Emission control systems
- Fuel systems
- Electronic engine management systems, and other on-board computer controls (engine, body, brake, and suspension computers), cruise control systems.
- Starting/Charging systems
- Electrical systems
- Exhaust systems
- Ignition systems
- Steering and suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV joints, U-joints, axle shafts, drive shafts.
- Clutch hydraulic controls
What is not covered under this warranty
The original purchaser must pay for any non-Mancinelli’s Auto Repair Center authorized repairs and/or diagnostics performed on their vehicle. This warranty will not apply to your repaired vehicle if it has been damaged by abnormal use, misuse, neglect, accident, alteration or “tampering with” (by any other than Mancinelli’s Auto Repair Center or its employees). This warranty does not cover any costs such as loss of earnings, personal injury damages, per diem or any other associated incidental or consequential damages. This warranty does not cover any parts and/or labor that is not documented on the original invoice. Mancinelli’s Auto Repair Center reserves the right to warranty “wear items” such as brake pads/shoes, rotors, clutch discs and tires as seen fit. Note: All parts replaced, and/or repairs performed on commercial vehicles will carry only a 1 year/12,000-mile warranty per the conditions stated in this warranty unless otherwise noted on the invoice, or per commercial services under contract agreement with Mancinelli’s Auto Repair Center.
The AC Delco nationwide warranty does not cover repair(s) or replacement(s) except as listed in the section “What is covered under this warranty”. Specifically excluded from the Mancinelli’s and AC Delco nationwide warranty include:
- Engine (excluding external seals and gaskets)
- Any internal repairs or replacement of internal components or replacement of the engine assembly.
- Remanufactured Engines come with an independent warranty provided by the engine supplier.
- Transmission (excluding external transmission seals and gaskets)
- Automatic- any internal repair or component replacement
- Manual- any internal repair or component replacement
- Remanufactured transmissions, transfer cases, and differentials will come with an independent warranty provided by the supplier of said parts.
- Auto body, paint, and molding repairs.
- Any repair or materials related to auto body repair work.
- Glass related repairs
- Repairs performed on commercial use vehicles with a carrying capacity greater than 1 ton are excluded.
- Tires and Batteries including NEW hybrid drive battery replacements)
- Used or Salvaged parts
- Preventive maintenance services (excluding belt and hose replacement)
- Oil services, fluid services and exchanges, wipers, and filters.
What you must do to obtain warranty service
Contact Mancinelli’s Auto Repair Center service desk at 303.778.9761 Monday-Friday 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM. For after-hours service contact AC Delco at 800.ACDelco (800.223.3526), before any diagnostics and/or repairs are performed of any cost related to the original repairs covered under this warranty. All diagnostics and/or repairs unauthorized by Mancinelli’s Auto Repair Center or AC Delco will void all warranty provided by the original invoice, and the original purchaser will not be compensated for the like.
It is highly recommended to keep a copy of your invoice, and copies of any follow up service or inspections with the vehicle always until the expiration date of the warranty.
Follow up inspections
As a courtesy to the original purchaser, it is recommended to schedule a free follow up vehicle inspection once per year to insure to overall health of the vehicle and to alert the consumer of any upcoming or immediate vehicle needs.